Membership (22 members, with 17 resident in TAS, representing 13 households)
Membership of the Group shall be open to anyone living in the area:
- who is interested in helping the Group to achieve its aims
- willing to abide by the rules of the Group
- attend a minimum of 4 meetings / events of the Group each year
- willing to pay any subscription fee agreed by the Management Committee.
Every member shall:
- be issued with a numbered membership card
- have one vote at General Meetings.
The membership of any member may be terminated for good reason by the Committee.
Friendship (about 60)
Friendship of the Group shall be open to anyone with an interest in the Objectives of the Group and wishes to be kept informed on the Group's achievements and activities. However, they will not be allowed to vote on propositions of the Group.