The inventory of church goods in 1552 gives some idea of the spoilation which took place during the religious revolution of the 16th century which affected nearly every church in the land. In 1538 the systematic keeping of registers of Baptisms, Marriages and Burials was first ordered by Parliament. Those at All Saints are complete from that date, the older ones being in the care of Norwich Museum, and the others in the Wisbech and Fenland Museum. (Some transcripts can be found at genealogy.doun ) Other documents of historical value relating to the parish are held by the museums.
As was so often the case, the church was much neglected during the latter part of the 16th century, but underwent repair and refurbishing early in the 17th century. After another long period of neglect the church was again restored in 1866/7, at which time the existing seating in the nave and aisles, the pulpit and reading desks and the desks in the chancel were provided, and the chancel was given a new roof. Also at this time the gallery, which had been erected at the west end of the church in the 18th century, was removed.
In the following hundred years no large restoration work was carried out, one of the main reasons being, that in such a small village it is difficult to raise the large sums needed for such work. However, following gale damage to the tower and spire in the 1970's, the vicar and churchwardens set about the task of raising funds, not only to repair the damage but also to embark on a programme of extensive restoration. Thanks to the hard work of the Parochial Church Council and the generosity of parishioners and visitors, including a generous donation from a member of the Tilney family living in America, substantial restoration work was completed. More recently, vital work on the tower and the interior of the roof has been carried out.