Within the church there are many items of interest to visitors, some of which are listed below
This is quite large, with a high roof, and was added to the church in the 15th century.
A photograph of the font can be seen here. The oak cover is 20th century.
This is at the west end of the south aisle. It is of Queen Anne and is dated 1711. There are very few Royal Arms of this period as Anne was only monarch for 12 years. The Arms Board has the motto 'Semper Eadem'. It was originally on the front of the gallery which was removed in the 19th century.
This is Jacobean and bears the date 1618; it is a remarkably well-preserved part of the furnishing.
The wooden screens which divide the chancel from the north and south aisles date from the 15th century. The screen enclosing the Lady Chapel in the North aisle still has traces of its original decoration.
LADY CHAPEL and SACRISTY
This is the only remaining chapel and has, in one window, two small sections of medieval glass. The chapel at the eastern end of the south aisle (normally kept locked) is now used as a sacristy and vestry, but shows signs of its earlier use.
PULPIT and READING DESK
This is of carved oak and dates from 1867, as does the reading desk.