CLERGY and CHOIR STALLS
The desks date from the 1866/7 restoration, but the stalls themselves are 15th century,some with misericord seats (one with a head, one with leaf moulding. The clergy stalls face east - the traditional position as seen in most cathedrals.
PISCINA and SEDILIA
These are on the south side of the altar. The piscina was originally used for cleansing the communion vessels and the priests hands at the mass. The three-seat sedilia is for the priest and his assistants during the mass. All are the priest and his assistants during the mass. All are in carved stone and date from the 15th century.
CREED, COMMANDMENTS and LORD'S PRAYER
These are written on the reredos behind the altar, and date from the 1970's. The tradition of displaying these dates from the time before printed books were available.
A typical mid-19th century country organ, this has one manual and was built by Henry Jones of London, around 1860.
SCHOOL ROOM/CHOIR VESTRY
Situated at the western end of the south aisle, this is believed to have been used to teach the children of the vilage before formal schooling was introduced in the 19th century. It has been used as a chapel, and more recently as a choir vestry.
There was once an upper chamber - perhaps a 'priest's house' for a visiting priest to stay overnight. Plans exist to restore the upper chamber and refurbish the lower chamber as a meeting room.